Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Kiki Sale


Kiki Magazine for girls is sending a contract for a piece I wrote called "Terror Free Tests." I'm half way through an online course by WOW on writing for children and I've already made a sale. Woohoo!

Kiki Magazine is "For girls with style and substance." It's a gorgeous glossy magazine WITH NO ADVERTISEMENTS. It treats the reader as intelligent, curious, and ethical. There's no gossip, celebrity chasing, trend or label pushing, or articles on boys and dating. It's refreshing to see a quality magazine that respects tweens and early teens. I'm proud they accepted me.

http://www.kikimag.com/

The deadline is December. I've already written it. so I assume it will be printed in 2011. (My goodness, another year gone by so fast.)

No comments:

Post a Comment